Key West Water Adventures -Surrounded by the crystal-blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Key West is a stunning island paradise for water sports and adventure. Get into the water with Fury Water Adventures, offering Key West sailing, reef snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing, kayaking, and dolphin watching adventures, as sunset sails and cruises, and glass bottom boat tours.Go scuba diving and snorkeling in Key West's pristine coral reef teaming with sea life. Enjoy catamaran sails and scuba diving trips to Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas. Feel the excitement of a dolphin encounter. Enjoy aKey West sailing cruise andmarvel at theradiantsunset.
Hours:Most tours are at 12PM, 2PM, and sunset (6PM)
- Prices: Vary by Tour!
- Snorkel & Sunset Sail Rum and Reggae
- Fireworks on the Fury, July 4th, 2012
- Celebrate Womenfest with Fury – Sept. 7 -8
- Key West's Annual Power Boat Race Turn Boat – Nov. 7-11
- Private Charters & Weddings
- Catamaran & Snorkeling Tour
- Key West Sunset Sails & Cruises
- Key West Dolphin Watch & Snorkel Tour
- Water Sports Adventures
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours & Eco Tours
- Key West Jet Ski Tour
- Commotion On The Ocean Sunset Sails With Live Music